Okay, so I must admit that I have kept the paints away for as long as I could because I just didn't want to deal with the potential mess and the discipline that might be needed in dealing with Grayson and wet paint! I am so sorry that I kept them from him-he loves to paint and to create. He doesn't draw much of anything recognizable, but he loves to see the colors mix and change. He is now trying to create circles and squares, and although he tells me what he has drawn, it is lost on me. This latest creation really did look very good until the paintbrush started to fly and marked everything up!! The teacher in me had to say to leave him alone and let the genius work and create on his own without Mommy's input. Happy painting Grayson!
Laura's 2nd Birthday
15 years ago



5 comments:
Absolutely precious - it's such a good creative outlet for them to just explore with the paints and colors - what fun for everyone!!! And then throw him in the tub!!!
Wow, Greyson is an artist at heart! What an great picture:)
Oops, I just realized I spelled your Grayson's name with an e...It is way too late to be doing this:)
Look at this Monet's picture!!! Grayson--you are a PHENOMENAL artist!! Drop a little on the floor and watch Mommy squeal--it will be so funny!! :)
I bet Grayson knew exactly what he was doing. He had it figured out in his little mind and out it came. Good job Grayson!!! I second that what Sue said...maybe a little on the walls too:) HEE HEE!!
Post a Comment