Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes, there's another one in town!

I am always on the lookout for new things to do with Grayson, especially in these cold days and we need to be inside. Well, with most of his toys packed up, the poor guy is going stir crazy, and that in turn is making us crazy. I got the Tidewater Parent magazine and was thumbing through to find that a new inflatable gym was open. We have visited all of the current ones, and were excited to check out a new one.


So that I wouldn't have to be Grayson's sliding mate all afternoon, we invited a friend to go with us. I grabbed both my cameras, one for pictures to share with you and one for practicing new things with. One afternoon last week after lunch we headed down to the Beach to hit this new spot. Of course Grayson always has his "new place" timidity, but it didn't take long to see that this was probably one of our favorites. I succumbed to being a sock-wearing, camera-toting, red-faced jumper and slider. We all 3 had a great time!! It's always a little expensive, but with 2 dollars off, we had extra money for a drink to cool us down. They undoubtedly have the largest "Toddler" area of the ones we have visited. 4 inflatables just for 1-4 years old.

I feel a scheduled playdate coming soon!!



1 comments:

Jen said...

What's the name of it - we were going to hit jumpin monkey next week!