I have continued to look over the movie titles for another opportunity to take Grayson to a movie. Well, finally there was a good 4-year old selection that I wouldn't mind Grayson seeing, so off we headed again for a free summer movie. We called our friends Heidi, Bradley, and Alayna to join us. As we were waiting in line, Grayson got a special treat. The alarm had gone off in the building so who should arrive, but the fire department. It may have been the highlight of the day for him!!
The movie was Clifford, the popcorn was good, the company fabulous, and even Alayna stayed put for the majority of the 90 minute movie. After we were done, although we were filled up with snack food, we still headed over to Chick-Fil-A to enjoy some lunch adn get the wiggles out on the playground.
Another fun summer memory. Thanks for joining us friends!! I'd say let's do it again, but the free movies are over, so the next movie day might owrk iout better at our house on the "big screen"!!



1 comments:
It sure was a successful movie day I must say! She definitely did better than I ever thought she would. Although I cringe at all the sugar I gave her to make it possible. Oh well, thanks for another fun adventure!
Gotta love my boy climbing all over the seats!
Post a Comment