For the sake of getting something down quickly before too much time passes...We had a marvelous time at our TN getaway for Christmas, with Trevor's whole family!. Grayson was ecstatic to know that Santa had a chimney to come down, although his quest for the perfect spot for the cookies, milk, and carrots proved to be quite comical!! A relaxing week with great family time, relaxing in the hot tub under the stars with my honey, a King-size bed, and great food and sweets.




4 comments:
Sounds like you visited a resort. I'm glad your trip was so stress free. Looks like Grayson really got into Christmas this year - isn't this age fun?!?
Hot tub and a king-sized bed in the mountains...sounds like heaven!!! Love the picture in the sled and of grayson with his stocking!!! So cute!
What absolutely ADORABLE pictures!!!!! I'm SOO thrilled that ya'll had such a great trip!! I can't WAIT to hear ALL of the details in person!! It was undoubtedly a VERY Merry Christmas with the Hoares!!! :)
Sounds just perfect! Glad you had such a wonderful getaway:)
Post a Comment