My father-in-law and my sister both celebrate birthdays on Monday, so since we were in Lynchburg this weekend, we got to celebrate a little early. Grayson love shopping, picking out the cards, blowing out the candles, and helping to unwrap the presents. Althought he was the only helper at Aunt Megan's birthday, he had a clittle competition at Papa's. We were glad to be able to be there to help celebrate another year for both of them. The singing cards seemed to be a hit: Megan's "Office" card and Papa's silly song card.
Happy Birthday Aunt Megan and Papa!!


I love my Uncle Joel!!
Another hilarious silly singing card!




3 comments:
Gotta love fun family birthdays!!!
I love seeing all the families together and celebrating together. There is nothing like it and once again I"m counting the days until I will be celebrating with my own family!! 11 more days and counting. YIPEE!!
I love getting to see Tracy in your blog!! I miss that girl!! :) Glad you had a fun weekend - we saw Trevor on Sunday and he said his men's conference was the BEST !! Sounds like a good weekend for the whole Hoare family!
Post a Comment