I didn't grow up in a house that got all decked out for the seasons, but Trevor did. I have caught the bug and over the years, have collected quite a household of Fall decor. I try to do it on a day when Trevor is going to be gone so I can surprise him with a decorated house. He sooo loves this time of year!!





6 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!
The hues...and the smells of fall!!!
I love it too - Joe, not so much - he's a summer guy. I love being able to have the windows open!
My favorite thing is having the windows open too and having a cool breeze come in with an autumn scent yankee candle burning.
Fall is definately the best season :) And, I agree with Heidi, you cannot beat a Yankee Candle and an open window! I love it!
Can we come celebrate at your gorgeous festive house!!?? WHAT FUN!!!
Post a Comment