Thanks for the prayers everyone! Trevor arrived home early this morning about 3:00am. Being the heavy sleeper that I am, I didn't even know that he came to bed. When I awoke at 7:15am, the only evidence that he had been home was his suitcase that I tripped over! I called him and he was out doing an early morning delivery. He came home at 9:00, grabbed some paperwork and then left again. He came back and delighted a little Grayson who ran down the hall to tell me "I'm going with my daddy in the big truck to do a delivery. See ya' later sweetie pie mommy!" So Grayson and Trevor left together to go do yet another delivery this morning. They'll be gone for about an hour. When they return, Trevor will finally hit the bed for some shuteye! I haven't decided what Grayson and I will do to keep busy, either the pool or Kangaroo Jacs. Something so that the house will be quiet for Trevor. What a guy!! We love our husband/Daddy who does these crazy things and keeps crazy hours to provide for our family!!
Laura's 2nd Birthday
15 years ago



5 comments:
Let me know if you go to Kangaroo Jacs...we might join you for some fun :)
Oh...and more importantly, WELCOME HOME TREVOR!
Glad he's home safely! Hoping he got some good sleep this afternoon and you can enjoy a nice quiet family tonight, perhaps!
You do have quite a guy with a whatever it takes attitude. It's not always easy but worth it in the long term. That's awesome and I hope he's gotten some sleep!!
Heidi, the more I talk to Craig, I swear he and Trevor were cut from a similar mold. It's encourging to me to know that he's there for Trevor and will understand "business" stuff when I just don't get it
Post a Comment