Friday, February 22, 2008

Wild and Wonderful WV!

There was no snow when Grayson was there but he had a great time anyways. A couple weeks ago we took Grayson "over the mountains and through the woods to Papa and Grandma's" we went. We actually met 1/2 way in MD, just outside of DC. It has been a while since Grayson has gone "by himself" to their house. He was so excited as were they to have him for 6 days. As you can see in the pictures they had a great time being together, and even with no reason to need the snowpants, there was still lots of fun to be had! He can't wait to come back again Papa and Grandma!!

Yes, he took a whole tub full of his favorite trains and track with him. He loves those things!!

Making his own pizza for supper! Yummy!! We've never done this at home.

Playing Bibleland with Papa before bedtime (it's a really great spin-off of Candyland!)

Morning cartoons in Papa and Grandma's bed! With blankie and thumb of course!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Fun! Fun! Fun!!! I love how much Greyson gets to see family no matter how far away they are. I wish I had known about his trip, I would have asked him about it this morning! So sorry I missed you:)

Katy said...

It looks like he had a fabulous time a few weeks back. I love the Bibleland game - what a great idea! Never seen it before, and with my boys that are such game fanatics, I bet they'd love it!!!

dandsratz said...

What a GREAT time it looks like Grayson had with his Grandparents!! And how fun to make pizza's together like that--we need to try that!! :)

Heidi said...

There is nothing like fun times with gramma and grandpa!! Even at my age I have vivid memories in my mind with mine growing up. Nothing like a little spoilin right!