
Friday, I am sitting in the Office working on the computer, when Grayson calls for help from the other room. I walk into the room to find this...
I couldn't help but laugh out loud! He's in the kitchen sink and the food is...
What's a mom to do but laugh, laugh, laugh, give the munchkin a big wet kiss, take a picture, and then get him the food he needed off the floor for his "soup" he was making me for lunch. What a man--he even knows what I love to eat for lunch in the winter!!
SWELL #3:
Today is Saturday and we had a lot of plans for today. But we awoke early this morning to the sounds of Grayson throwing up. I won't do the details, but he been fighting something off all week. How does this tie in to the title of heart swells? Well, how is it possible to watch someone heaving over the toilet bowl, change their soiled clothes several times, kiss their yucky faces, breathe in their nasty breath, and just be so filled with love? I guess I have a little maternal bone in me after all. Believe me, it almost makes me hurl to listen to anyone else, but to stand there beside little Grayson and just wipe his brow and nose, and mouth...Trevor had to run out this afternoon, but Grayson was sleeping peacefully on the couch, woke up and wanted to be held, threw up all over, and laid his head back down gently and fell right back to sleep. Sweet boy!! I'm afraid Trevor has had the brunt today though--nastiness all down his shirt, pee on his pants, poor guy!! As was the tradition started by Trevor's Mom when he was a boy, we all nubbled on a little McDonalds tonight for supper. Grayson and Trevor are in the room watching the Polar Express and he seems to be doing great! Thank you Lord!




6 comments:
Feel better little guy! Jayne, I know exactly what you mean about taking care of him. There is something so wonderful about filling their needs in such a tangible way.
Yeah Jayne, you given in to the pressure of christmasizing you blog:) Just kidding! It looks great, but sad your little buddy isn't doing so great. I hope he gets better soon!!
Him praying is just too precious!!!
So glad you had a nice birthday...but so sad that Grayson is so sick:( Poor little guy. You know, it is moments like these (puke and pee) that only a mother could love:)
First, Happy Birthday and hope this year is wonderful! Poor little Grayson. I tell you, the few times Erin has been under the weather it has broken my heart. It's so hard to watch them go through any pain and discomfort. Glad he shook it so quickly and hope the rest of you stay healthy.
Happy Happy Birthday Jayne!! And BIG hugs & kisses to that sweet sick little angel over there!!!
Oooh, poor Grayson!!!! I hope it didn't mess up your plans this week...I'll have to call later and check on everyone....And happy belated birthday - I had no idea that you were another December baby!! I'm with you on the breakfast foods - how fun!
Post a Comment